KLE Technological University (KLE Tech) previously called as B.V.Bhoomaraddi College of Engineering and Technology is one of the top Engineering Colleges in Karnataka. The institution has the tagline ‘Creating Value, Leveraging Knowledge’.
It became an academically Autonomous College under Visvesvaraya Technological University in the year 2007. It is also an ISO:9001-2000 certified Institution and Accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
Courses offered by KLE Technological University
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E): Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and Communication, Computer Science and Engineering, Architecture, Electrical and Electronics, Automation and Robotics and Biotechnology.
- Master of Technology (M. Tech): Structural Engineering, Energy Systems Engineering, Machine Design, Production Management, Digital Electronics, VLSI Design and Testing, and Computer Science.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.): Civil and Environmental Engineering, Biotechnology, Mechanical Engineering, Management Studies, Electronics and Communication, Electrical and Electronics, and Automation and Robotics.
- Sudha Murthy – Chairperson of the Infosys Foundation.
- Anil Sahasrabudhe – Chairman of the All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE).
- Ajit Prabhu – CEO of Quest Global.
- Tejaswini Ananth Kumar – Managing Trustee of the Adamya Chetana Foundation.
- Vivek Kulkarni – Chairman of Brickwork India.
- Basavaraj Bommai – Minister for Home Affairs, Government of Karnataka.
- Murugesh Nirani – MLA and Minister, Government of Karnataka.